MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children’s behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
*New Hire Bonus* $2500
Are you passionate, self-motivated, and committed about sharing your clinical skills and knowledge with a dynamic team? We deliver an array of services by modeling activities that help to maintain a safe and healthy environment for children at risk and families.
- Help guide children we serve to their fullest potential and ensure the quality of care delivered
- Conduct children and family therapy
- Support the development and implementation of service plans
- Monitor adherence to treatment plans
- Participate in the review and matching of new children served
- Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies
- Conduct educational sessions for children served, families, and foster parents
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology or other related degree.
- Must have completed a full-time clinical internship in a mental health setting
- Must be License eligible in MA
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full Time
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT STATEMENT
- Job Family Therapeutic
- Job Function Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- DBA Massachusetts MENTOR
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- Dedham, MA 02026, USA