Mental Health Counselor
MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based, behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse counseling, children’s behavioral health, autism services, and early childhood services.
This opening is following guidance set forth in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Interim Final Rule – The Company will require full COVID 19 vaccination before starting employment in this role. The company has other roles not subject to the rule.
Are you passionate, self-motivated, and committed about sharing your clinical skills and knowledge with a dynamic team? Our Clinician provide home and community based mental health, behavioral, and/or substance use services to individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Lead individual, family, couples and group therapy
- Conduct client intake sessions
- Facilitate crisis intervention
- Conduct case management
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to present cases for proper treatment
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology or some other related degree
- Must have completed a full-time clinical internship in a mental health setting
- Must be license eligible by State
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full Time
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
- Job Family Therapeutic
- Job Function Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- DBA Mentor South Bay
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- Wakefield, MA 01880, USA