Clinical Social Worker
This opening is following guidance set forth in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Interim Final Rule – The Company will require full COVID 19 vaccination before starting employment in this role. The company has other roles not subject to the rule.
Are you passionate, self-motivated, and committed about sharing your clinical skills and knowledge with a dynamic team? Our Clinician provide home and community based mental health, behavioral, and/or substance use services to individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Lead individual, family, couples and group therapy
- Conduct client intake sessions
- Facilitate crisis intervention
- Conduct case management
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams to present cases for proper treatment
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology or some other related degree
- Must have completed a full-time clinical internship in a mental health setting
- Must be license eligible by State
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full Time
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
Come join our amazing team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
- Job Family Therapeutic
- Job Function Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- DBA Mentor South Bay
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- Leominster, MA 01453, USA