Applied Behavior Analyst ABA Therapist
Futures BTC, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides quality and individualized treatment to children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other related disorders.
Behavioral Technician - ABA Therapist
Do you have experience in behavioral therapy and want to work for a company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it serves? In the Behavioral Technician role, you will be responsible for ensuring behavior management programs are consistently implemented for people served.
- Establish and maintain a therapeutic relationship by building rapport with the person served.
- Follow the treatment plan goals and interventions utilizing sound judgment and seeks out appropriate consultation.
- Collaborate with the family and treatment team members to provide behavior management techniques effectively and without disruption to the environment or other individuals.
- Educate parents/guardians on reinforcement and intervention information when requested.
- Promote safe and socially acceptable replacement behaviors in order to build a repertoire of communication, social interaction, and problem-solving skills
- Review progress of people served objectively using behavior analytic methods, identify solutions to barriers, and make recommendations to the supervisor and behavior analyst when needed.
- Accurately collect behavior data including: A-B-C, count, frequency, duration, latency, inter-response time, event, and interval-based recording as needed
- Ensure all documentation, both staff and person served related is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete incident reports as required by agency policy and procedure.
- Review daily updates for person served such as new programs, access level changes, scheduled sessions, etc., implement programs and train staff on implementation.
- Ensure proper implementation and retraining as needed by routinely communicating with staff.
- Schedule and prepare for leisure activities to keep persons served engaged and active when therapy sessions are not taking place.
- Attend clinical meetings as assigned such as access review meetings, clinical team meetings, progress conferences, etc.
- Responsible for providing up-to-date residential status of participants and identifying problem areas affecting the participant. Follow through with solutions based upon clinical team recommendations.
- High School Diploma
- Preferred experience in related field
- RBT Credential preferred
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a premier provider of home and community-based health care, inspired by our core values of respect, integrity, inclusion and growth. We offer adults, children, and their families innovative, quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual or behavioral challenges people face. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you’ll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
- Job Family Behavioral
- Job Function Program Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- DBA Futures
- Beverly, MA 01915, USA