Behavioral Technician - ABA Therapist
Do you have experience in behavioral therapy and want to work for a company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it serves? In the Behavioral Technician ( ABA Therapist) role, you will be responsible for ensuring behavior management programs are consistently implemented for people served.
Job Summary: Carry out behavior intervention and curriculum programs for clients with autism spectrum disorder and other disabilities.
- Work 1:1 with clients; run social skill groups, work in Life Skills program ages 3-22 in-center, school, and/or home.
- Write notes and graph data and ensure timely completion.
- Ensure behavioral strategies are implemented consistently and accurately under the direction of a BCBA.
- Use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to help clients socially and behaviorally.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of treatment programs and communicate with the clients' team.
- Attend team meetings as necessary and requested.
- Assist in the development of client books and maintaining materials.
- Ensure all required paperwork is neat and completed in a timely manner.
- Provide home services as needed.
- Provide transportation for clients as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Lifting: Up to 60 lbs.
- Stooping/bending: Frequently
- Waling/Running/Crawling/Climbing/Kneeling: Frequent
- Reaching/Pulling/Pushing: Frequent
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid satisfactory CORI check, CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Must have and maintain valid driver's license.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
- Job Family Behavioral
- Job Function Program Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- DBA Futures
- Beverly, MA 01915, USA