Futures BTC, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides quality and individualized treatment to children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other related disorders.
Behavioral Technician - ABA Therapist
Do you have experience in behavioral therapy and want to work for a company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it serves? In the Behavioral Technician ( ABA Therapist) role, you will be responsible for ensuring behavior management programs are consistently implemented for people served.
Job Summary: Carry out behavior intervention and curriculum programs for clients with autism spectrum disorder and other disabilities.
- Work 1:1 with clients; run social skill groups, work in Life Skills program ages 3-22 in-center, school, and/or home.
- Write notes and graph data and ensure timely completion.
- Ensure behavioral strategies are implemented consistently and accurately under the direction of a BCBA.
- Use the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to help clients socially and behaviorally.
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of treatment programs and communicate with the clients' team.
- Attend team meetings as necessary and requested.
- Assist in the development of client books and maintaining materials.
- Ensure all required paperwork is neat and completed in a timely manner.
- Provide home services as needed.
- Provide transportation for clients as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Lifting: Up to 60 lbs.
- Stooping/bending: Frequently
- Waling/Running/Crawling/Climbing/Kneeling: Frequent
- Reaching/Pulling/Pushing: Frequent
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid satisfactory CORI check, CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Must have and maintain valid driver's license.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a premier provider of home and community-based health care, inspired by our core values of respect, integrity, inclusion and growth. We offer adults, children, and their families innovative, quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual or behavioral challenges people face. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you’ll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
- Job Family Behavioral
- Job Function Program Support
- Pay Type Hourly
- DBA Futures
- Beverly, MA 01915, USA